Last update: October 22, 2020
Information you provide us
- Your Communications with Us. We may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number when you request information about our Services, subscribe to receive marketing from us, or otherwise communicate with us . If you apply for a job online, we will collect your name, contact information, resume, employment and educational history and other personal information, which may be shared with our service providers.
- Social Media Content. We may offer blogs or social media pages such as LinkedIn. Any content you provide on these channels will be considered “public” and is not subject to privacy protections.
Information collected automatically
- Automatic Data Collection. We collect data regarding your use of our Services, such as the types and duration of your activities. We may also collect certain information automatically when you visit our website, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, IMEI, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Services, information about the links you click, and other information about how you use the Services.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit https://google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Operate, improve, and maintain our website
- Responding to your questions, concerns, and requests
- Measuring interest and engagement with website content
- Communicating with you about interactions with our website and any policy changes
- Responding to candidate applications
- Verifying your identity and preventing fraud
- Enforcing our terms and conditions
- Performance. We may use technology to access the performance of our website, which includes analytics to gain insights of how the website is performing.
- Operations. We may use technology to monitor how the website is being used, to improve security, and prevent fraudulent activity.
Third party Websites and Social Media Platforms
Your Privacy Rights
Users may exercise certain rights regarding data processed via the website.
Users may have the right to:
- Access their data. Users have the right to request confirmation regarding the processing of their personal information.
- Restrict the processing of their personal information. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their personal information.
- Request deletion of their personal data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to request erasure of their personal information.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to seek correction or amendment of inaccurate or improperly processed information.
- Obtain access to or a copy of your personal information.
If you have questions or would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us. We will process your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, we will take the necessary steps to verify your identity before fulfilling any request.
The information collected on this website is not directed towards children under the age of 18, and we do not knowling collect personal information from children. If you suspect that your child has provided this kind of information without your consent, you may contact us. We will take the necessary steps to delete such information and remove it from our records.
1910 Genetics, Inc.
LabCentral 700 Main Street
Cambridge, MA 02139